The New Balance 589 is ready to work. With a composite toe cap electrical hazard protection and a slip-resistant outsole this women’s work shoe helps keep you protected. Plus REVlite cushioning provides lightweight comfort that lasts throughout even your longest days.
- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam insert
- Leather/mesh upper
- Slip-Resistant rubber outsole
- Meets ASTM F2413-18 and ASTM F2892-18 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits electrically engaged conductors parts or apparatus
- Protective Toe footwear is engineered and tested materials that meets ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM 2412-18 for impact and compression safety standards providing added protection for people who work in hazardous work environments.
- Slip resistant outsole properties are tested according to ASTM F2913-19 to provide superior traction under various surface conditions