Designed for women who work on their feet this Steel Toe 627 work shoe is our popular steel-toed industrial sneaker updated with even more safety features. The same slip-resistant outsole helps give you confidence on a range of surfaces while a wider toe cap and a rubber toe tip enhance the shoe’s fit and durability. Not just for foot protection the 627 also brings you the streamlined style of an athletic shoe and the all-day comfort New Balance is known for.
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam footbed for cushioning
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Internal shank
- Leather upper
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 Electrostatic Dissipative performance requirements that displace charges of electricity through a walking surface thus reducing static electricity hazards
- Non-marking outsole
- Slip resistant outsole properties are tested according to ASTM F2913-11 to provide superior traction under various surface conditions
- Steel Toe footwear is engineered with a wide-flanged tempered steel-toe cap that provides protection in hazardous work environments (meets ASTM F 2412-11 & ASTM F 2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards)
- Styles WID627R2 and WID627P2 are Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement.